- Learn how to set the equipment up
- Learn the history of the Dj
- Learn to mix in and out using slider buttons.
- Learn how to read the count down patches and mix in smoothly.
- Create you own set list
- Learn how to use I pad and media tools.
- Once your 10 weeks has been completed you will receive a certificate and will be able to play your set at a local social disability night.
To attend this course payment needs to be paid up front.
A minimum of Three people per session only
Sessions will be on a Friday morning.
Please contact Darren for more details on 07704046202